Music Addict is looking for Interns for our Music Reviews, Full-Service Record label, our music TV Show seen in 190 countries, for our music reviews and for our entertainment Consulting firm. We are looking for aggressive interns who want to learn the media and music business. Music Addict is looking for qualified candidates who want to learn about music, entertainment and the media industry.
- Set up and participate in A&R Campaign development meetings.
- Learn how a record label works.
- Work as part of a larger team to expand Music Addict presence in social media and the music industry.
- Conduct research on music artists and music/entertainment events
- Draft correspondence/emails to music/entertainment representatives as needed
- Monitor Music/Social media issues that impact the company
- Assist with logistics for community outreach events and programs and participate as needed.
- Write Music industry articles and features on our website
- All other duties as assigned.
- Interns get to work with Our Music Review staff on music artist reviews releases/articles.
- Work with our Podcast staff on programs.
- Work with Consulting staff on current projects.
Music career goals with either production, record label or artists, Journalism for writing, research and editing for magazine or songwriting, music engineering or production, record label management, interviewing for radio or tv. Hosting for radio or tv, social media or consulting back rounds or interests, public relations, entertainment management, Data and analytics back round for the record label and Marketing for all media.
Candidates will perform these activities based on their selected preference field:
- Record label, candidates will learn about the record label , production, distribution, social media and consulting parts of the industry, they will have a hands on approach working with the staff on projects we have going on with artists, consultations, production of music and working with radio stations and social media. Learning the ropes with Distribution, Production post and pre production, Songwriting, social media, radio stations, contracts and more
- Special consideration will be give to candidates who have proven an interest in the music industry by their research, studies, employment or extracurricular activities.
- Desire to learn about the record label operations, policies and processes.
- Music Addict Podcast, we will teach and show how the industry works with how interviews, prepping for a interview or the tv show behind the scenes, also what it takes to edit and get the audio and visual for production and for broadcast. What the radio and tv industry does and the working with the TV network and the shows staff to learn the ropes. Production, editing, setting up of interviews and writing segments and preshow research.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills and not afraid to network or get to know new people.
- Computer skills including word processing, researching, database creation, slide preparation, etc.
- Must be self-motivated enough to work independently and within a team atmosphere when needed
- Music Addict Artist Reviews, Showing what it takes for prep, research, writing and editing of articles. Including some writing for certain articles for the magazine and publication
- Music Addict LLC- we consult for all parts of the music and entertainment industry, from live stage performance to having contracts with cities to consult and set up their entertainment and live music for a full year per each contract
We look forward to hear from all interested candidates for this position.
****Check with your Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting to determine how you might do this internship for credit****
Volunteer Staff Writers:
We are looking for volunteer writers to join our editorial team. Successful candidates will be responsible for writing articles on Music Artists, Events and more. As a volunteer writer you will be assigned a range of topics to choose from by our Editor in Chief that fit into our core themes of Music, Artists and more. We’d be delighted to hear pitches from you. It would be a bonus if you have some expertise in one of our core themes. As long as your ideas fit in with our mission. Your will work closely with our Editor in Chief, who will give you editorial support at every stage of your writing journey. The number of hours you work is up to you, but we expect a minimum commitment of 1 article a month.
Our company is based in Michigan, but you’re welcome to work from anywhere. If you’re looking to expand your portfolio, and make music part of your life, this is the position for you.
Music Consultant or Music Producers:
We are looking for experienced music consults or music producers for our team here at Music Addict. Join our Grammy award winning team and become part of the passion. We consult for Artist development, production, recording services, song writing, publishing and music production/Mastering services.
Apply today: Contact Us – Music Addict