Website Terms and Conditions
This website is provided by Music Addict on an ‘as is’ basis. No warranties or representations of any kind expressed or implied are given (and if any such warranties and representations arise by operation of law or otherwise they are hereby disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted by law) in connection with this site or its content including the completeness or accuracy of any of its contents (in particular but without limiting the foregoing any listing information).
Music Addict, its commissioners, employees, officers and agents shall not be liable for any loss or damages or expenses of any kind including without limitation compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property or claims by third parties howsoever arising (save for death or injury caused by Music Addict’s negligence or that of its commissioners, employees, officers and agents) in connection with the copying or use of any information or material contained in or referred to on this website or otherwise from the use of this website.
Music Addict reserves the right to withdraw its website at any time and without prior warning. We will endeavor to advise users of its website in advance of any withdrawal, whether such withdrawal is temporary or permanent.
Music Addict reserves the right at its discretion to prohibit any link from another Internet site or equivalent entity to materials or information on this website. Without prejudice to that, any link to material or information on this website must be neither misleading nor deceptive and must fairly indicate Music Addict or musicaddict.org as the destination of the link.
Furthermore, no page or pages from this website may be framed by or with any third party content or otherwise made available to the public in conjunction with any third party content without the prior written consent of Music Addict.
All our images come either WikiMedia Commons or Pixabay available under the Creative Commons CC0 License & Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; GNU Free Documentation License, Our own pictures, Library of Congress and images used by permission from organizations or individuals. Credits added on all images and if we have missed any credits please contact us so we can add credits if we missed any. We believe in giving credit were credit is due.
COPYRIGHT AND RELATED RIGHTS
All content, designs, text, graphics, software compilations and source codes on this website are the copyright of Music Addict and/or its content providers.
Reproduction of part or all of the contents of this website in any form is prohibited other than for individual use only and may not be recopied and shared with a third party except as set out in user-submitted content, below. The permission to recopy by an individual does not allow for incorporation of material or any part of it in any work or publication, whether in hard copy, electronic, or any other form. Any other use of the website without prior written consent from Music Addict is strictly forbidden.
Music Addict reserves the right to change or amend these Website Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
By sending any text, images, audio, video or other content to this website you grant to Music Addict a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to publish and use that content (or any part of it, and as that content may be edited, cropped or otherwise modified by Music Addict, at Music Addict’s discretion) on this website, and on or in other Music Addict websites and publications, in any media and at any time. Music Addict may require you to confirm the rights granted in this paragraph and where requested to do so you shall provide all reasonable assistance to Music Addict. Users also agree that any user of this website may use such content in accordance with these Website Terms and Conditions.
You (or the copyright owner) remain the owner of copyright in any content and are free to republish it wherever you (or the owner) so wish, subject to any other restraints. You agree however to abide by Music Addict’s rules in relation to commercial photography at Music Addict’s site, namely that photographs taken at Music Addict sites may not be exploited in any commercial context without the prior written consent of Music Addict. Please note too that photography at non-Music Addict sites may be subject to similar or different restrictions.
All material must comply with the User Content Pages – Rules of Acceptable Use, set out below.
USER CONTENT PAGES – RULES OF ACCEPTABLE USE
User Content Pages and any discussion forums or pages of this website where you are capable of posting material are provided for your private and non-commercial use and for the exchange of lawful, relevant, fair and appropriate information, opinions and comment. Use of the website that is inconsistent with those stated purposes is strictly prohibited. Your use of these user content pages and this website generally is subject to the following terms which, by your use of the user content pages and this website, you are deemed to accept (and which amount to a non-exhaustive list of prohibited acts):
you may not place on this website any material (or use any user name) which is defamatory, abusive, discriminatory, threatening, harassing, harmful to children, obscene, offensive, or which applauds, encourages or entices abuse, discrimination or hate; or which might bring Echoes of History into disrepute.
- you may not post any material on this website which has been disclosed to you in confidence or which, by its nature, is confidential.
- you may not post any material on this website which compromises or is invasive of the privacy or security of anyone other than yourself; and confirm that you have secured the consent of any person (and, in the case of a child, of those persons who have parental responsibility for such child) who appears, or is referred to, in any material posted by you on the website to its publication by Music Addict in accordance with these terms.
- you may not use multiple log-ins or post duplicate, repetitive or trivial content or content which does not relate to the applicable discussion thread.
- you may not place on the website any material which may encourage criminal conduct or which may give rise to civil liability, or which is otherwise unlawful.
- Users may not place on this website any material belonging to any person (or any material where the rights belong to any person) other than yourself without the prior written consent of the owner of it.
- you may not place on the site any material whose publication by Echoes of History may give rise to any third party claims.
- Users may not place any links on this website where those links take users to unlawful material or material that contravenes these Rules of Acceptable Use.
- you may not place on this website advertisements nor make commercial solicitations nor use this website for any commercial purposes (which would include using the website to promote or encourage the sale of your goods/services).
- you may not place on this website any material that authorizes, enables or encourages the dissemination of any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation; or which contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or which might interfere with the normal operation of this website or servers or networks connected to this website.
- Users agree that Music Addict accepts no responsibility for any statements, material or other submissions placed on this website by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage resulting from your breach of these Rules of Acceptable Use.
- Users agree to indemnify Music Addict, its commissioners, employees, officers and agents from any and all claims and liabilities (including legal fees) which arise from your statements, contributions or other submissions to this website, from any unauthorized use of material obtained from our website or otherwise from your breach of our Rules of Acceptable Use.
Feature main Header image Courtesy of By pixabay Free to use (CC0)