2 Likes
Tom
 Tom
(@tomm)
Curator Admin
Topic starter

Top 5 Best DAW Recording Software of 2022

1. Ableton Live 10 Suite Multitrack Recording Software

The Ableton Live 10 is one of the best-loved pieces of DAW recording software on the market. It has so many plus points, but its best feature is the breadth of options that it gives you. You’re able to record on multiple tracks with this industry-standard software, as well as sequence MIDI files. One feature that stands out, is the wealth of samples that it offers, with more than 5,000 sounds to choose from, as well as 57 different effects.

Built into the software are ten different electronic instruments, with everything from a drum track to a wavetable to choose from. Ableton Live 10 is a reliable, safe choice for home producers of all levels, but it's especially good for novices looking to experiment.

Pros:
+ More Thank 5,000 Sounds to Choose From
+ Perfect for Beginners
+ User-Friendly View
+ 57 Effects
+ Affordable Price
+ Trusted brand - Ableton Live

2. Image Line FL Studio 20 Producer Edition

Simplicity is the reason why this DAW software has so many fans. The original Fruity Loops software was ground-breaking when it was released back in the late 1990s. And for more than two decades, the creators of FL Studio have built and improved on the original product. This edition still has the simple, user-friendly setup that audio producers love.

But it's also loaded with handy features too. For example, the ‘Piano Roll’ is one of the best you’ll find in any DAW, and this software also includes some superb synth sounds. This means you don’t need to invest in extra synth software. The FL Studio team likes to look after its customers too, so when you purchase this software, then you’ll be ensured free updates for as long as the manufacturers continue to make them.

Pros:
+ Excellent Piano Roll
+ Easy-to-Use
+ Proven Quality
+ Free Updates for Life
+ Great Synth Sounds

3. Pro Tools 10 Audio Recording and Editing Software

Avid Pro Tools 10 is one of the best softwares a musician could ask for. The sound processed with this software is simply easier, faster and better. It's one of the most powerful software products available on the market today for mixing music, editing, composing and, of course, recording. The DAW package contains a variety of virtual instruments, including, drums, pianos, synths, and other sample instruments. This makes Pro Tools the best DAW if you tend to use a lot of virtual instruments in your mixing.

Pro Tools 10 Audio Recording and Editing Software for audio productions come with 8 GB of loops. With some of the most modern plugins and effects, you can shape your sound in any way you like with this DAW. The advanced editing tools let you craft, improve, and perfect your musical creations. This software offers excellent portability and flexibility by allowing you to work on a dedicated audio interface or from your laptop. This makes it the best DAW if you travel around a lot, or tend to a live performance or two.

Pros:
+ Comtains Lots of Virtual Instruments
+ Modern Plugins & Effects
+ Great Value

4. Propellerhead Reason 7 DAW Music Software

Reason is software for serious producers who are discerning when it comes to the sounds that they want to use. That’s because Reason has been developed in association with some of the most successful producers in the music world. You can tell that passionate musicians have helped to design this software when you use it.

It's full of sweet sounds that will give you a huge amount of versatility in your home studio. It’s also got an intuitive setup that means you can spend more time producing tracks and less time reading the Reason instruction manual. It includes an exceptional, versatile piano feature, and three different collections of sampled instruments and audio.

Pros:
+ Amazing Sounds - great for the studio
+ Intuitive
+ Versatile Piano
+ Three Sampled Instrument Collections
+ Lots of Synths

5. Steinberg Cubase Elements 10 Music Production Software

The best DAW recording software will be worth every penny, and the Steinberg Cubase definitely is. It gives you options that other DAW recording software - even the best DAWs - don't. That’s why it's used by many professional producers. Some of the features that are rated so highly include the easy-to-use ‘Chord Pads’, its intuitive ‘MixConsole’, and ‘Groove Agent SE’, which you can use as a drum machine.

The Steinberg Cubase DAW is split into three main workstations, which are the Groove Agent SE, the HALion SE 3 workstation, and the prologue synthesizer. Although this DAW isn’t the easiest software to use right out of the box, after a little learning, you’ll be able to make the most out of the startling number of features that it offers. You'll soon have the tools you need, whether you're in the studio or performing live.

Pros:
+ MixConsole
+ Groove Agent SE
+ HALion SE 3 Workstation
+ Very Versatile
+ Premium, Professional Software

There's a light at each end of this tunnel,
You shout 'cause you're just as far in as you'll ever be out

Posted : November 13, 2022 4:40 pm
PhilipKing reacted
PhilipKing
(@philipking)

Definitely agree, I use both Pro-Tools and FL Studio.

Posted : November 15, 2022 12:26 pm
Tom reacted
Joey
 Joey
(@ohshitjkitt)

I went to Guitar Center, really smart lady there told me a lot of people in industry using Logic or (hoping that is heading to the become the industry standard...)

Then a really talented musician next to me says, "Pro Tools is solid."

Then Mac Miller raps, "FlyLo's still tryna put me onto Ableton"

I'll just listen to Weezy for now... "and if it's broke then let the Pro Tools fix it, fix it..." 😈🎶

This post was modified 3 weeks ago by Joey

Tryna get rich off writtens just like tickets from the lottery... -Quentin Miller

Posted : November 15, 2022 1:17 pm
Tom
 Tom
(@tomm)
Curator Admin
Topic starter

Posted by: @ohshitjkitt

I went to Guitar Center, really smart lady there told me a lot of people in industry using Logic or (hoping that is heading to the become the industry standard...)

Then a really talented musician next to me says, "Pro Tools is solid."

Then Mac Miller raps, "FlyLo's still tryna put me onto Ableton"

I'll just listen to Weezy for now... "and if it's broke then let the Pro Tools fix it, fix it..." 😈🎶

Lol so true

There's a light at each end of this tunnel,
You shout 'cause you're just as far in as you'll ever be out

Posted : November 15, 2022 2:59 pm
Share: